Here is a picture of our YUCKY stools before I changed them:
Here it is after I put new fabric on it and painted the legs. Much Better!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
For years now I have wanted to try and make a roman shade. I decided to start off by making a small one for our laundry room window (now I can go in there with just my underwear on to get clothes without flashing the neighbors!) I bought a pattern with instructions and bought all the equipment - some string, loopy screw things, plastic loops, a metal bar, fabric, etc. It actually wasn't difficult to make. I think it turned out great. Now one for the bathroom and maybe a bigger window.